Thursday, July 28, 2016

The New Track Plan

Hello again




O&A R.R.  Alexandria to Manassas Junction
      as I mentioned before (or maybe I didn't) I was rethinking the track plan. Well, here it is ten by two feet of the Orange and Alexandria Railroad March to July 1862. The very basic operation and run of the railroad is USMRR trains depart Alexandria (right) and head to what might become Union Mills to the supply depot at Manassas Junction then turn around and head back to Alexandria with the empties. The middle section as I said might become Union Mills or any of the other stations in between Alexandria and Manassas Junction. The brown box in Alexandria is the railroad's headquarters and offices which I will scratch build. Just wanted to give you all a look at one of my ever changing track plans which has the potential to become my main layout. Until next time happy modeling! 



(Oh yeah I said this was two by ten feet when in my original plan I had four by ten feet. The other side is going to be something modern era maybe the Louisville and Indiana Railroad Company hmmmmm.........)

No comments:

Post a Comment